Kinnevik's 2023 Annual General Meeting
The AGM resolved to re-elect James Anderson, Susanna Campbell, Harald Mix, Cecilia Qvist and Charlotte Strömberg as Board members. James Anderson was re-elected as Chairman of the Board.
The AGM approved the 2022 Annual Report and resolved on the discharge from liability of the Board members and the Chief Executive Officer for the financial year 2022.
The AGM also resolved:
- to approve the Board's Remuneration Report for 2022.
- to determine the remuneration to the Board members and the Auditor.
- to re-elect KPMG AB as Auditor until the end of the 2024 Annual General Meeting. The authorised public accountant Mårten Asplund will continue as Auditor-in-charge.
- to approve a new instruction for the Nomination Committee, and to elect Hugo Stenbeck, Lawrence Burns, Erik Brändström and Marie Klingspor as members of the Nomination Committee and Lawrence Burns as its Chairman. The Chairman of the Board James Anderson will also be a member of the Nomination Committee.
- to adopt a long-term share incentive plan for Kinnevik employees, including resolutions to amend the Articles of Association by the introduction of two new share classes of reclassifiable incentive shares of Class C 2023 and Class D 2023, to directly or indirectly transfer incentive shares to the participants in the plan, as well as to ensure the delivery of incentive shares under the plan by authorising the Board to resolve on a new issue and repurchase of incentive shares of Class C 2023 and Class D 2023. Subject to fulfilment of the relevant performance condition, the incentive shares may be reclassified into shares of Class B in 2028.
- on a dividend as compensation for paid dividends and other value transfers to participants in Kinnevik's long-term incentive plan for 2020, which to 30 percent shall be paid in cash and to 70 percent by Kinnevik transferring own shares of Class B, as well as that the remaining retained earnings and share premium is to be carried forward.
- on arrangements for the delivery of shares under outstanding long-term incentive plans, including resolutions on authorisations for the Board to resolve on a new issue and repurchase of shares of Class X.
- to reject a proposal from a shareholder.