Due to the continuing coronavirus pandemic, the Board has decided that the Annual General Meeting should be conducted only through postal voting in accordance with temporary legislation. It will not be possible for shareholders to attend the Annual General Meeting in person or by way of a proxy holder.
Information on the resolutions adopted by the Annual General Meeting will be disclosed on 29 April 2021, as soon as the outcome of the postal voting has been finally confirmed.
A presentation by Kinnevik’s Chief Executive Officer, Georgi Ganev, and short introductions by the new Chairman of the Board proposed by the Nomination Committee, James Anderson, and the new Board member proposed by the Nomination Committee, Harald Mix, will be available on this page in connection with the Annual General Meeting.
The Zalando Distribution
The Annual General Meeting will be held to, inter alia, vote on the Board of Kinnevik’s proposal to distribute Kinnevik's shareholding in Zalando SE to the shareholders. More information about the proposed distribution, including an information brochure with detailed instructions, is available below and on our dedicated Zalando Distribution page.
Shareholders who wish to participate in the Annual General Meeting shall:
• be recorded in the presentation of the share register prepared by Euroclear Sweden concerning the circumstances on Wednesday 21 April 2021, and
• give notice to participate no later than Wednesday 28 April 2021 by casting their postal vote as instructed under the heading “Postal voting” below, so that the postal vote is received by Kinnevik no later than that day.
To be entitled to participate in the Annual General Meeting, shareholders whose shares are registered in the names of nominees must, in addition to giving notice to attend by casting their postal vote, re-register such shares in their own name so that the shareholder is recorded in the presentation of the share register as of 21 April 2021. Such re-registration may be temporary ("voting rights registration") and can be requested from the nominee in accordance with the nominee’s procedures in such time in advance as the nominee determines. Voting rights registrations effected no later than the second banking day after 21 April 2021 will be considered in the presentation of the share register.
Shareholders must give notice to participate and cast their postal votes no later than Wednesday 28 April 2021 by:
• Regular postal voting: Shareholders may vote using a special postal voting form. The completed and signed postal voting form, which is available below, shall be submitted by post to Kinnevik AB, ”AGM”, c/o Euroclear Sweden AB, P.O. Box 191, SE-101 23 Stockholm, Sweden
• Email postal voting: Shareholders may vote using a special postal voting form. The completed and signed postal voting form, which is available below, shall be submitted by email to GeneralMeetingService@euroclear.com
• Digital postal voting: Shareholders may cast their postal votes digitally here
Shareholders may not provide special instructions or conditions to the postal vote. If so, the entire postal vote is invalid. Further instructions and conditions can be found in the postal voting form and on the link to digital postal voting.
Postal voting by proxy
If the shareholder postal votes by proxy, a written and dated power of attorney shall be enclosed with the postal voting form or uploaded in connection with the digital postal voting. A template proxy form is available below. If the shareholder is a legal entity, a copy of a registration certificate or a corresponding document for the legal entity shall be enclosed together with the postal voting form or uploaded in connection with the digital postal voting.