Shareholders who wish to participate at the Annual General Meeting shall:
- notify the company of their intention to participate by no later than 3.00 p.m. on Friday 7 May 2004. The notification shall be made on the company's website at www.kinnevik.se , by telephone on +46-433-747 56 or in writing to the company at:
P.O. Box 2094
SE-103 13 Stockholm, Sweden
- Election of Chairman of the Meeting.
- Preparation and approval of the voting list.
- Approval of the agenda.
- Election of one or two person(s) to check and verify the minutes.
- Determination of whether the Meeting has been duly convened.
- Presentation of the annual report and auditors' report and of the consolidated financial statements and the auditors' report on the consolidated financial statements.
- Decision on the adoption of the income statement and balance sheet and of the consolidated income statement and consolidated balance sheet.
- Decision on the proposed treatment of the company's unappropriated earnings or accumulated losses as stated in the adopted balance sheet.
- Decision on the discharge of the liability of the members of the Board of Directors and the Managing Director.
- Determination of the number of members and deputy members of the Board of Directors and the number of auditors and deputy auditors.
- Determination of the fees of the members of the Board of Directors and the auditors.
- Election of the members and deputy members of the Board of Directors.
- Proposal from the shareholder, the Swedish Shareholders' Association that the Meeting should:
a) elect a nomination committee;
b) authorise the Board of Directors to elect a remuneration committee; and
c) authorise the Board of Directors to elect an audit committee.
- Closure of the Meeting.
The Board of Directors proposes that the Meeting resolves on a dividend for the fiscal year 2003 corresponding to SEK 5.50 per share. The Board of Directors further proposes that the record date for the dividend shall be Tuesday 18 May 2004.
Its is proposed that Anders Fällman, Edvard von Horn, Wilhelm Klingspor, Stig Nordin, Cristina Stenbeck and Dag Tigerschiöld shall be re-elected as Board members.
Vigo Carlund, CEO, Industriförvaltnings AB Kinnevik tel: +46 8 5620 0000
Henrik Persson, Investor & Press Relations tel: +44 20 7321 5010