Financial results for the first quarter
- The net asset value increased by 5.3% and amounted to SEK 65,130 m at the end of March, compared to SEK 61,839 m at the end of December. Net asset value per share increased from SEK 223 to SEK 235.
- Korsnäs' operating profit amounted to SEK 240 m (264) and the operating margin was 11.1% (12.4%).
- The Group's total revenue amounted to SEK 2,406 m (2,282).
- Net profit after tax, including changes in fair value of financial assets, amounted to SEK 2,962 m (49) corresponding to a profit of SEK 10.68 (0.17) per share.
- Investments in shares and other securities amounted to SEK 3,468 m (435) in the first quarter, of which SEK 2,696 m within Online and Microfinancing and SEK 772 m in Metro.