are hereby informed that the Extraordinary Annual General Meeting will be held at 12.00 a.m. on Thursday, August 10, 2000 at Gamla Stans Bryggeri, Tullhus 2, Skeppsbron, Stockholm.
Shareholders who wish to participate in the Annual General Meeting shall:
- be entered in the register of shareholders maintained by the Swedish Securities Register Center (VPC) on Monday, July 31, 2000, and
- notify the company of their intention of participating by no later than 3.00 p.m. on Monday, August 7, 2000. The notification shall include name, civil registration number or company organisation number, address and telephone number and be sent to Industriförvaltnings AB Kinnevik, Box 2094, SE-103 13 Stockholm, Sweden. Alternatively, they may telephone +46-8-562 000 00.
Election of chairman of Meeting.
- Preparation and approval of voting list.
- Approval of agenda.
- Election of one or more persons to check the minutes.
- Determination of whether the Meeting has been duly convened.
- Decision of approval of the Boards proposal to accept the offer made by NetCom AB to transfer Industriförvaltnings AB Kinnevik's outstanding shares in Société Européenne de Communication S.A. (SEC) to NetCom AB.
- Closure of the Annual General Meeting.
The Boards entire proposal will be held accessible at the company's office from Thursday July 27, 2000 and can be ordered by phone number +46-8-562 000 00.